Delivery, Health and Safety Measures
Please read our FAQ with includes Delivery, Health and Safety Measures during Covid-19, as well as some other useful information.
Weekdays 08h00 to 17h00.
We will endeavour to deliver all orders to your door within 2 working days, from the time that payment reflects in our banking account.
Please ensure that someone is home to sign for the goods. An invoice will be supplied along with sanitizing instructions.
We charge a once-off delivery fee of R150.00 anywhere in Kimberley.
Please kindly contact us to discuss your delivery options and costs prior to placing an online order.
- For Home Appliances, please contact Harold or Fernando on 053 8239 404.
- For Audio/Visual, please contact Michael on 053 8329 404.
- For Furniture and Bedding, please contact Jacques on 053 8329 626.
We use The Courier Guy for all small item deliveries outside of Kimberley and within the Northern Cape area only.
Parcels can be tracked at: https://thecourierguy.pperfect.com/
Delivery Fees will be quoted separately based on the item/s and the destination address.
We deliver large items, such as fridges, freezers, ovens and beds, using our own delivery vehicles. However, we cannot guarantee delivery times and dates, during the Covid-19 Lockdown, as out of town deliveries are subject to us receiving a police permit.
You are welcome to use your own courier service or collect the goods at our warehouse, provided that:
- The goods have been paid in full and the payment reflects in our bank account.
- We will not release any goods, under any circumstances, if point 1 has not been met.
- The courier company has a copy of the online order, reflecting the order number and proof and payment.
- Social distancing and sanitizing protocols are in place and adhered to.
- The courier company has an essential services permit to collect and transport goods to the designated location.
- We will not be held liable for any goods damaged or lost in-transit and/or goods that have not reached the destination in the time frame set forth by your courier supplier.
Parsons Home Appliances, our staff and delivery personnel, strictly adhere to all Regulations and Directions in respect of hygienic workplace conditions and the potential exposure of employees to COVID-19, including the Covid-19 Occupational Health and Safety Measures in Workplaces directions issued by the Minister of Employment of Labour and published in Government Notice 479 on 29 April 2019.
When packaging goods, we will provide written guidelines for customers on how to safely disinfect their goods before use.
We have strict collection protocols in place to ensure that adequate social distancing is maintained by courier or delivery service personnel when collecting goods from our warehouse or depot.
All goods are sanitised, in line with the guidelines published by the National Department of Health, before leaving the warehouse or depot, to your place of residence.
We currently offer payment for goods via EFT – Bank Transfer into our account. Please use your order number received via email as the payment reference.
We are in the process of activating credit card payments on our online store.
We currently offer telephonic support on any product enquiries you may have.
- Home Appliances: Contact Harold or Fernando on 053 8329 404
- Sound and Vision: Contact Michael or Fernando.
- Furniture & Bedding: Contact Jacques on 053 8329 626.
Since we are currently running the business on a skeleton staff, we unfortunately don’t have the capacity to respond to email enquiries concerning product features, advice or product specifications. We apologize for inconvenience this might cause.